Have the Financial Freedom to Live Life on Your Terms
With a reverse mortgage, you can attain financial flexibility. You will have access to funds that you can spend however you see fit. Whether you need to pay for medical expenses, home repairs, or anything else, you won’t have to worry about not being able to afford them.
The benefits of a reverse mortgage include:
- You don’t pay taxes on the funds.
- You choose how to get your funds, whether you prefer a lump sum, monthly payments, or a combination.
- You don’t have to make monthly payments.
- You can use your money how you choose, including paying college tuition or healthcare costs, or making home improvements.
- You are not limited by the budget of social security payments or other insufficient funds.
Loan Originator & Founder | NMLS #183470
Rob Bramer grew up in Dallas and chose Prosper as the place to raise his family. He holds an MBA from Dallas Baptist University, and has spent his entire career in the real estate field, servicing clients both nationally and locally. He enjoys connecting with clients and helping them make informed decisions about their homebuying, refinancing, and reverse mortgage loans.
Outside of work, Rob serves the community as a coach for the Frisco Flyers (a Special Olympics football team based in Frisco, Texas). He is also active in the Down Syndrome Guild and is a supporter of My Possibilities, which provides opportunities for continued education to individuals with cognitive disabilities. Rob is the proud dad of three adult children who all reside in the North Texas area and enjoys hunting, fishing, and sitting poolside with his family on the weekends.